Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's currently on my mind + Romwe.com Sale!

Hi loves,
1. I'm sure many of you probably know these nostalgic days when you think of your childhood, how perfect and easy everything seemed to be. Well, I have those days pretty often lately. I think of the time I went to the kindergarten and spend beautiful times with my mum. It was so easy and beautiful, I really wanna be four or five years old again. Then I'm watching all TV series and movies I used to watch when I was little. Series like "The Moomins" (my favorite one btw), "The Animals Of Farthing Wood" or "Alice in Wonderland". All Disney classics like Lion King, Cinderella and Snow White. I love it! :)
2. I have an obsession with skater skirts lately. I LOVE to combine them with a grungy tee, a belt and biker boots. And I adore velvet - I can't get enough of it haha. Oh, and I need a light blue washed denim vest for summer. It's time for the sun to shine again! argh, winter sucks.
_
There's a new sale going on from one of my favorite online-shops, www.Romwe.com. You can get 40% off! 
Romwe first Flash Sale on Best Sellers 
Up to 40% OFF 
From 1/30/2013–2/01/2013 
GO: romwe.com/manage_activity/best_seller_sale/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment