Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gypsy Winter.





                               "Pennylane" bohemian gypsy coat: Vintage
                               Top: Urban Outfitters
                               Burnout Velvet Leggings: Urban Outfitters
                               Jewelry: Navajo turquiose rings are a present from my mum, Ankh is vintage

The winter came back to Germany and it's constantly snowing. Frankly the sun is shining and the snow isn't frozen. I bought this beautiful bohemian coat on eBay a while ago, because as you all know I'm a huge fan of gypsy and bohemian style. I had been searching for an coat like that for ages, I was so happy when I found this one. It wasn't that expensive, something around 30€. It keeps me warm and cozy and it's a great choice for winter. The jacket is kinda like the coat from the movie "Pennylane". I have become all sick on Thursday, it was horrible. I slept the whole day, but now I'm feeling better and I can finally leave the house again haha. I'm also wearing my new shoes I finally got on Friday. They are so stunning and awesome. Definitely my new favorites beside my Lita Spikes. The next week is going to be fun, 5 days off school. I think I'll spend most of the time with my Mum or go to town. :)

Follow me on instagram @TessaDiamondly to see more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment