Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer's in the air and baby heaven's in your eyes.




Lace Crochet Dress: Ax Paris
Warrior Necklace: Topshop
Bracelets: H&M, Bershka
Litas: Jeffrey Campbell
_
Finally my holidays started - now 6 weeks off school are waiting for me! That means I'm going to post way more looks, stay tuned! :-) I'm definitely going to enjoy them, because next year will be very exhausting - my last year of school when I have my final exams! But I don't want to think about it now.  
I really love my new white dress from Ax Paris , it's so chic and perfect for summer nights. The lace and crochet details make it look a bit vintage and I kinda feel like Lana Del Rey in it, because she wore a lot of dresses similar to this one on stage and I always loved them on her haha. That's why I chose the title "Summer's in the air and baby heaven's in your eyes." from her song "National Anthem". I decided to wear the dress with golden bracelets and my warrior statement necklace from Topshop to add a boho touch to the look. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look!
    I am an admirer of Lana Del Rey's vintage style as well :)

    disorderedstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and I love the Jewelry <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete