Thursday, September 5, 2013

Every sinner has a future, every saint has a past.







Tartan dress with collar: Primark
Fishnet tights: H&M
Spike Necklace: Zou Zou Vintage
Belt: Zara
Lita Spike heels: Jeffrey Campbell
_
As I already mentioned in my "Autumn inspirations" post, I'm really looking forward to buying and wearing tartan in fall - here's one of my shopping findings during my summer holidays. I got this beautiful dress at Primark in Frankfurt and I immediately thought of the tartan collared dress by Saint Laurent FW 13/14 ! It's punky and cute at the same time and the quality is great for Primark's reputation. I usually only buy bags or scarves at Primark, because most of the clothes are quite boring and simple basics here in the german Primark stores - but this dress - aww. Definitely a fave for a cheap price :-). I wear my dress together with some fishnet tights to add a sexy attitude to the whole look and my Lita Spikes to finish the punky look.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why we have no Pimark stores here in Poland. This dress rocks! I also fell in love with tartan and different kinds of checked prints, my favourite collection for this fall was Moschino <3

    ReplyDelete