Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Give every day the chance to be the best day of your life.



Floral chiffon jacket: Bershka || Skull blouse: AX Paris (old) || Embroidered Zip Detail Skirt: Fashion Union || Necklace: Zara || Platform heels: Divided grey (H&M)

It was such a rainy and cold day when I took these pictures and I was so glad about the raining pause in the morning. When I got this amazing zip detailed skirt from Fashion Union I immediately thought of a chicer combo which is still edgy. So I grabbed my floral chiffon bomber jacket and my sleeveless skull blouse and here's the result. Doing pattern mixtures is definitely not a guarantee for a "mix&match" success, but for me flowers and skulls harmonize in a good way. Furthermore the faux leather skirt is to die for! It's stretchy and very tight fitting without being uncomfortable. I love its individual design and color. My Mum also totally fell in love with it. ;D 







1 comment:

  1. You're very talent
    Amazing pics
    Love it <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/sweetest-place.html

    ReplyDelete