Friday, December 27, 2013

Riot!



Leopard coat: Zara || Iron Maiden shirt: Urban Outfitters || Necklace: Forever 21 || Mesh/leather leggings: eBay || Lita Spike Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Leopard coats have always been a topic passionately discussed  by people. I think you love or hate them, it's that simple. To me leopard coats are a wardrobe must-have for all 90s fashion fans and addicts and so am I (btw I'm still remembering the picture with Kurt Cobain wearing such a furry friend and it looked so cool!). That coat is super fluffy and SO cozy! I haven't got any other jacket which keeps me as warm as  this one. When I saw it at Zara I knew we would become some kind of best friends haha. Its design reminds me of the one from the Saint Laurent AW13 fashion show I had seen before which is very classy and I'm sure it will never be out of trend. I don't want the outfit to look "barbie like" or "girly" that's why I picked my favorite band tee (iron maiden shirts got the best prints ever in my opinion) and a leather/mesh leggings I already bought long time ago. Leopard coats always look great with black, rock 'n' roll inspired clothes, you can never go wrong with that combination at all. :-)







2 comments: