Saturday, July 19, 2014

Outfit: Reprobate Romance.


Lace maxi dress: OASAP || Fringed leather jacket: H&M (old) || Necklace, Navajo handpiece: Vintage || Concho belt: eBay

That dress is made of dreams, right? When I saw it on OASAP it was love at first sight, I guess (and the dress isn't expensive at all even though the quality is great!!). I don't own many maxi dresses, but this one is my favorite. Even though it is full-length, it has an asymmetric design, so you can still peek the legs. The creamy color of the lace is also perfect! The material is very sheer, so I always wear a black bandeau underneath. That dress reminds me a little bit of those dresses which were worn by rich ladies in western movies, you know haha. The whole outfit is also very western inspired, I combined the dress with my beloved fringed leather jacket (I got it 2 years ago and it was secondhand, I guess it was originally from H&M's 2010/11 collections..), my gorgeous navajo hand piece I got from my mother and as usual -  my huge concho belt. In order to add some edge and grunge vibe to the look I picked my chunky platform heels which always look great together with maxi dresses! 











No comments:

Post a Comment