Thursday, August 21, 2014

Inspiration: Spell & The Gypsy Collective "Bohemian Royale" collection

The Spell girls from Australia nailed it again this season: So many beautiful mind-blowing clothes have just dropped on their website and I honestly can't tell how much I love the prints, designs and colors. Somehow it seems to me they get better and better! Every time I see a new Spell lookbook I'm like "oh my god, this is SO me!" and especially this one could describe my whole wardrobe and the way I usually dress. No wonder I'm obsessing over 4 pieces right now I really must have in my life, you'll hopefully see me wearing them very soon. (Maybe you can guess what I've planned to buy? ;-D ). Here I picked some of my favorite pictures with the stunning and beautiful  model Anja Konstantinvoa and probably the most beautiful clothing and room EVER. Simply inspiring. Not forget to mention the gorgeous jewelry. Can I have a wolf, too please?
Photographer: Graham Dunn
Source: Spell Designs















1 comment: