Monday, December 22, 2014

Outfit: All I need is you.



Gypsy Queen embroidered leather jacket: Spell Designs || Plaid flannel & leggings & top: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Zara || Jewelry: Vintage

A leather jacket, a plaid flannel, a print tee and some leggings - this is probably my most worn combo in fall or warmer winter days. Plaid shirts are the most perfect layering pieces, because they're cozy and warm and aren't as thick as cardigans. I like those ones oversized and in muted colors, because they go with literally everything! My favorite ones are from Urban Outfitters, they always have the coziest flannels ever. 
The outfit is definitely very western inspired/influenced with some indian/banjara vintage vibes because of my favorite leather jacket by Spell. It's such a masterpiece and even after months I can't stop wearing it constantly. It's definitely my favorite piece in my wardrobe!
Love xx











1 comment:

  1. fantastische kombination!

    kim x
    https://fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete