Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Outfit: Riverside.


Suede jacket with contrast panels: ASOS || Grateful Dead tee: Urban Outfitters || Studded shorts: River Island || Boots: Vagabond 

I can't remember how long I waited for this awesome jacket until it finally dropped on the ASOS website - it was quite a long time though haha. I saw it in the ASOS magazine at first and it was love at first sight. To be honest I will never have enough leather jackets hanging in my closet and I only owned suede jackets with fringing before - so this beautifully designed piece had to be mine. It's very 70s & western inspired because of its contrast panels in red - and light brown. It reminds me a little bit of the suede patchwork jacket by Saint Laurent for SS15 which Cara Delevigne wore (and she absolutely rocked it!). I wore this exact combo quite often lately, it's perfect for this 13-17°C weather. I love wearing the jacket together with my Grateful dead tee which got that awesome grey wash and suuuuper soft fabric. Even though the look is pretty 70s, I still wanted to have a modern twist in it which comes with my studded shorts (they're favorites and I bought them around 3 years ago) and my beloved, most comfortable platform heels. 












No comments:

Post a Comment