Monday, August 3, 2015

Outfit Free yourself.


Feather printed top: NewDress || Dip dye shorts: LTB || Concho belt, bracelets, bandana: Markets ; vintage || Necklace: H&M || Cowboy boots: Gamloong 

I'm kinda feeling like a modern Pocahontas in this outfit haha - it's very bright and colorful! I know it's quite unusual for me (I normally go for earthy, creamy, white or darker tones), but those vibrant pastels are definitely amazing for sure! When I received that top from NewDress I immediately thought of wearing it together with my dip dyed denim shorts because they got the same colors what makes those two pieces match perfectly.  I'm also wearing my good old bandana again, I usually wore it in this way or as a headband in my early teenage years, it was my favorite haha! In order to make the outfit look more exciting, I accessorized it with some favorites et voila - here's my very festival inspired combo for this Monday! 

Have a successful week, beauties! x










No comments:

Post a Comment