Thursday, October 5, 2017

Outfit: In A Gadda-Da-Vida


Embroidered velvet jacket: Zara || Paisley shirt: Secondhand shop || Ripped skinny jeans: H&M || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs

A very 70s inspired look for today - this jacket immediately reminded me of a jacket Jimi Hendrix wore back in the 60s and I decided to get it. It's such a nice jacket! I combined it with a paisley ruffle shirt I bought at a secondhand shop (I remember it truly was a bargain... 4$ maybe..), my favorite western boots and a pair of ripped skinny jeans I bought at H&M. Autumn has definitely arrived and velvet is again something I just never wanna miss during the colder seasons!

Love x







1 comment:

  1. the whole set looks fabulous :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete